We are the Pool Experts!
- June 20, 2022
- Pool News,
Pool Service Jacksonville
Do you wonder if your current pool service is doing the best for your pool?
Take the 6 question survey below to help you find the answer.
If you answer “NO” to any of the questions below, call us today for a consultation and water quality analysis!
Every day, we hear first-hand how pool owners struggle with their pool service. They have no idea if the service came by that week- or even more common, the pool service showed up, stayed for 5 minutes and then left after dumping a little chemical into the pool. When this is happening, before the owners know it, the pool can become something that begins to suck money from their wallets due to the repairs needed because of the lack of proper service. You have a pool to enjoy it–make sure your pool does not cause you more pain than pleasure!
Even if you do not use your pool that often, poor water chemistry will cost you money in expensive repairs. So make sure to hire a pool service company that is not only dependable, but technically adept. That company is Blue Water Pools & Spas!
6 Question Pool Survey
- Does your current pool service show up every week (even Holiday weeks) on time?
- Does your current pool service regularly check ALL of your pool equipment?
- Does your current pool service leave you a personalized note each week?
- Is your pool algae-free all year long?
- Do you have the same technician each week who knows you and your pool?
- Does your current pool service have proper licensing and liability insurance (have they shown it to you?)?
If you answered “No” to any of these questions, call us today! We are here to serve you! 904-500-7665
Blue Water provides exceptional pool care and maintenance all year long. Each week, we will…
- Check and balance the water chemistry
- Inspect and maintain all pool equipment
- Clean pool surface of all debris
- Keep tiles scrubbed and clean
- Empty skimmer and pump baskets
- Adjust and maintain timer clocks
- Vacuum when needed
- Brush the pool walls when needed to prevent algae build up
- Keep your pool algae free
- Leave you a personalized note of the pools condition and the work we perform each week
Call today for your consultation! 904.500.POOL!
We offer pool service in Jacksonville, Atlantic Beach, Neptune Beach, Jacksonville Beach, Nocatee, Ponte Vedra Beach, Ponte Vedra and some parts of St. Augustine.